Learn more about Hope Central’s
Capital Campaign to heat our church!
Our Hope Central Garden, lovingly created by our resident green thumb, Megan Jewett, is in full swing, and all are welcome to reap the harvest! Click here for garden map.
Willing to help water and weed for a week? Sign up here.
Ready to Harvest:
Cut and Come Again (take leaves, leave plant to grow more):
Pick from plant when they reach appropriate size/color:
Welcome, Courtney Jones, Our New Associate Pastor!
Courtney Jones has been called to be Hope Central Church’s first Associate Pastor, for Children’s Spiritual Formation and Pastoral Care. We are thrilled, blessed, and hopeful for our future with Courtney. Please join us in welcoming her!
Summer Worship Times
For the months of July and August, we will have one service on Sundays, only. In July, our services will be in the morning, at 10:30 am. In August, our services will be in the evening, at 5:30 pm.
Ministry of Justice and Compassion Updates
The MJC has a new blog! Click here to read about our church’s ministry for social justice and the repair of the world. You can also access the blog from our Blog page, where there are other wonderful blogs to follow.
Also, check out the calendar for upcoming MJC sponsored events. Details of each event are displayed when you click on the event.
Rosie’s Place Drive
The Ministry of Justice and Compassion has started a Rosie’s Place drive to collect items for the poor and homeless women who depend on Rosie’s Place for emergency shelter, for a safe place to take a warm shower, or for lightweight summer clothing. The following items can be left in the Rosie’s Place box in the church:
• Travel-sized Toiletries (like those from hotels)
• Twin Sheets/Pillow Cases for the emergency shelter
- August 31, 2014Service in the Church Yard
- August 31, 2014Labor Day weekend
- September 21, 2014Rally Sunday, blessing the waters
- October 12, 2014Columbus Day weekend
- November 2, 2014All Saints Day
- November 9, 2014Veteran’s Day Service
- November 23, 2014Thanksgiving Service
- November 30, 2014Year B, Advent 1, Thanksgiving weekend